We plan to update the game to version 1.0.76 “Tides of War” on 2023/11/14 UTC. Before the update, you can download data in advance via the Update Version tab on the events page to earn rewards. We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause and will send you a compensation reward once the update is complete.
Thanksgiving Event Series
The fields have been harvested and the feast tables have started to fill up. Thanksgiving has arrived once more! Join us as we celebrate the holidays with a series of events:
- Thanksgiving Feast: Prepare a hearty Thanksgiving meal and level up your feast!
- A Cordial Invitation: Take part in a Thanksgiving feast with your alliance! Level up your Thanksgiving Feast to earn extra rewards.
- Esmeralda’s Prayer: We never know when the wheel of life will stop turning. Maybe your luck can change?
- Esmeralda’s Collection: Try your luck to win some of Esmeralda’s riches.
- War of the Ruins: Contend for an age-old battlefield in search of missing treasure.
New Season of Conquest Story “Tides of War” Pioneer Event Coming Soon
New features in this story:
- Tides: In Tides of War, the Lost Kingdom will cycle through phases known as “Tides”. Each Tide will last for 4 days and have its own unique mechanics.
- Tide Effects: Each Tide has its own mechanics, which will affect all governors in the Lost Kingdom. Plan your strategy ahead of time to get the most out of each Tide.
- Personal Directives: During each Tide, you can choose one of 4 Personal Directives to issue, which will provide you with a unique buff for the rest of the Tide.
- Alliance Directives: Your alliance leader and officers will also be able to issue Alliance Directives, with 2-3 unique Directives per Tide. Alliance Directives will affect all members of your alliance and help shape your strategic direction.
- Alliance Merit Shop: During this story, killing or severely wounding other governors’ units will earn you Merits. Merits can be used in the Alliance Merit Shop to redeem alliance supplies. Alliance supplies can be restocked by gathering resources and defeating Barbarian Patrols during certain Tides.
Commander Skill Description Rework
In this version, we’ve rewritten and optimized the descriptions for virtually every commander skill. Note that we have NOT changed the actual effects of any of these skills. Below are some specific changes we made:
The term “normal attack damage” has been replaced with “normal damage” and the term “normal attack” has been replaced by “basic attack”. The previous term “normal attack damage” has always included damage dealt by BOTH normal attacks and counterattacks, and we felt that this term did not clearly express this idea.
For all commander skills, we have worked to eliminate ambiguities, more clearly define targets/scopes, improve readability, and unify/optimize terminology. This includes things like clarifying skill conditions/triggers, more clearly stating cooldown times/durations, breaking skills into more readable chunks, etc.
As previously stated, these changes are purely textual and have no effect on the actual effects of these skills.
“Siege of Orléans” Season of Conquest Story Optimization
- Added text to the auxiliary skills interface to more clearly show when in the Lost Kingdoms Chronicles each commander is unlocked.
- Certain skills that had no effect when equipped as auxiliary skills can no longer be equipped as auxiliary skills.
- Increased the Writ cap to 10000.
- Optimized Motte performance and made them more recognizable on the map.
- Added Pyrrhus and Pericles to the list of auxiliary commanders.
- Items 1-4 will apply to all Lost Kingdoms in the Siege of Orléans story immediately after the update. Item 5 will only apply to Lost Kingdoms that begin after the update.
PC Version Improvements
- Added shortcut keys to Scenario Battles, mainly used for the Ceroli event series, Ian’s Ballads, and Champions of Olympia.
- Optimized text input.
- 3Optimized the performance of certain videos and interfaces.
- Fixed an issue where logging in via Google was sometimes blocked.
- Optimized the map overlay in Ark of Osiris when zoomed out. You should now be able to see both friendly and enemy troops on the map when zoomed out.
- Added additional information to commander skill descriptions, including “target type”, which identifies whether an active skill affects one target or multiple targets.
- Optimized the logic of Huo Qubing’s “Dragon of the Desert” skill: Added new visual effects when Huo Qubing’s troop receives the bonus to skill damage. In Sunset Canyon, Lost Canyon, and the Golden Kingdom, the skill will trigger immediately at the start of battle.
- The “Hold Position After Attack” setting will no longer automatically reset if enabled.
- Adjusted the design of the Scout Camp interface.
- Optimized scouting: Added the ability to jump to the next unclaimed Tribal Village after claiming a Tribal Village’s rewards. Scouts will now hold position for 60 minutes when asked to hold position after exploring the fog. Scouts will now hold position for 60 minutes when asked to hold position after exploring a Mysterious Cave.
- Season Length and Mechanic Adjustments: Removed the fog system from the Heroic Anthem story (except for the Preparation Season) and extended the story’s duration to 50 days. For the Preparation Season, extended the Heroic Anthem story’s duration to 50 days. (These changes will only apply to Heroic Anthem Seasons that begin registration after the update)
- Added a toggleable confirmation prompt when attacking or scouting a governor in your own camp.
- Optimized the interface of the Wheel of Fortune event. Commander skill levels displayed on the event page should now reflect the actual skill levels of the commanders you own.
- The Alliance Mobilization event will be opened to more kingdoms, with the rewards adjusted depending on which Season an alliance is in.
- The cooldown for accepting immigrants to your kingdom has been reduced from 1 minute to 30 seconds.
- Adjusted the order of the reward buffs in the “Eve of the Crusade” Season of Conquest event. The fifth and sixth buffs have switched places.
- The Olympia Token Shop will be opened for a limited time so you can spend any unused Olympia Tokens you have.
- Thank you for supporting Rise of Kingdoms. We hope you enjoy the game!