We plan to update the game to version 1.0.78 “Live Loong and Prosper” on 2024/01/16 UTC. The servers will be down for an estimated 3 hours during the update. We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause and will send you a compensation reward once the update is complete.
Our Spring Festival Event Series Has Arrived
As flowers rise from the snowmelt and bare branches bloom with new life, let’s celebrate the coming of spring with our Spring Festival event series!
- Luck of the Loong: Complete 8 days of quests to win great rewards!
- Roaring to Life: Defeat barbarians and collect Bronze Taels!
- Lantern’s Light: Exchange Firecrackers and Dragon Packs for wonderful rewards! If your kingdom has reached the offseason before Lost Kingdom Season 2, Little Brushes will be added to the list of items you can redeem in this event. Starting with this event, blueprints for “The Bard’s Pendant” accessory will be added to Blueprint Choice Chests.
- Lucky Red Packet: Begin the new year on a high by sharing the love! There will be a limit on how many Red Packets you can claim (300 Red Packets across the entire event).
- Gem Rush: Oooh, shiny! Make in-game purchases to earn extra gifts!
- Alliance Quiz: Gather your allies for the ultimate test of wits and knowledge!
- Protect the Supplies: Escort supply caravans for fantastic rewards!
- Tempest Clash: The ocean is calling and the cannons are roaring! Unfurl your sails and wrest control of the high seas!
- Treasure Hunt: Uncover the secrets of an ancient treasure map!
- Bankrupt The Boutique: Esmeralda’s starting the new year off with a bang! The more you buy, the more you save!
See the Event Calendar for a detailed schedule. Some events will only be available in regions where all kingdoms have existed for at least 21 days.
Iconic Equipment Optimization
- Optimized the way equipment is ordered in the Iconic equipment interface.
- Optimized and unified the names of certain Iconic V effects.
- Optimized the troop dispatch interface to better display “Unit Capacity” bonuses provided by Iconic equipment.
- Optimized how certain Iconic V effects are displayed in battle reports.
Preparation Season Adjustments
- The number of starting provinces in the Preparation Season have been reduced from 6 to 3. The other 3 provinces will no longer be open at the start.
- You can no longer enter locked provinces via Beginner’s Teleports or migration until certain Kingdom Chronicles have been completed.
- Adjusted the requirements for certain Kingdom Chronicles.
The above changes will only apply to certain newly-opened kingdoms.
PC Version Optimizations
Added a message notification feature. In-game notifications can be sent via the Windows notification system.
- Added a number of new display settings to the iOS version of the game. You can use these new settings to improve performance during certain combat scenarios.
- Adjusted territory requirements for building new Alliance Fortresses. Alliance Fortresses can no longer be built within the territory of an existing Alliance Fortress (including your own). This new rule will take effect in Lost Kingdoms that begin after January 17, 2024 00:00 UTC+0. Lost Kingdoms that began before this date and kingdoms in the Preparation Season will not be affected.
- Added dedicated map markers for the Ark of Osiris event and its related events.
- Adjusted the position of the troop interaction buttons and troop avatars to prevent them from obstructing each other.
- Added a “Don’t ask again today” option to the confirmation prompt when withdrawing your troop from a garrison while serving as the garrison captain.
- Optimized how buffs are displayed in battle reports, making it easier to compare battle reports.
- Adjusted the trigger conditions for certain accessories, armament inscriptions, and commander talents, allowing them to be triggered by both standard attacks and ranged attacks.
- Added non-combat attributes as filter options for armaments.
- Optimized the equipment loadout feature. After the update, loadouts won’t be tied to individual commanders and can be applied to any commander. After the update, your previously-saved loadouts will be deleted. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Optimized the text layout for a number of in-game popups to resolve text overflow issues in certain languages.