Expedition in Rise of Kingdoms is a game mode where you will fight different troops and you will receive rewards for completing expedition. Every level that you complete in the expedition will be added to daily reward. An expedition is a place where you can obtain Aethelflaed and Constance.
Expedition can be hard if you are new players and you do not have commanders. At low levels of the expedition, you will be able to send 2 sets of troops but with a higher level, you will be able to send 5 sets of troops.
Keep in mind that your troops that you lose in the expedition will not go to the hospital and they will not die. You can do an expedition as much as you want.
It’s a great place where you can test your commander pairs. If your troops are gathering on the map you will still be able to use them in expedition because it is a separate game mode like Sunset Canyon
Why is the expedition so important? Because of the great rewards that you can get for completing levels.
For completing levels you can get
- Legendary and epic sculptures- they will help you a lot if you are a new player.
- Experience items – you will be able to level your commanders faster
- Resources- great especially if you are a new player
- Medal of Conqueror- a currency that you can use in expedition shop.
- Chests that can contain Aethelflaed sculptures – great commander for free to play and pay to win players
After all these great rewards, every level that you do in the expedition will add rewards in daily chest. That is why it is important that you try to complete all levels in the expedition as soon as it’s possible. You will get nice daily rewards.
How to complete higher levels in the expedition.
- First, join an alliance that has max technology.
- Use army expansion, attack item, get attack rune, scout city for to get 3 % more attack, ask for titles that will give you damage like justice.
- The best time to do expedition is after Ark Of Osiris because you do not want to waste your items like army expansion only for the expedition.
- Train troops- you will need to have enough troops to have 5 sets of troops.
You need to send your tank commander first like Sun Tzu, Richard, Martel. If there are more than 3 enemy troops you will use AOE commander like YSG, Baibars, Kusunoki but if there is one troop (boss) you will use a single target nuking commander like Osman, Hermann, G.Khan, Minamoto. You Must bring support commander Like Joan of Arc that will buff all your troops.
Point is that you will not be able to do all levels in expedition mode without good commanders and tier 5 units but you can progress a lot at the start if you try hard and your daily rewards will help you a lot especially if you are a new player.
One more time I would advise you that you do expedition mode after Ark Of Osiris because you will have all buffs on you.
What to buy in the Expedition Store?
Medal Store or expedition store is a place where you can obtain Aethelflaed , Constance, and other epic commanders and other great items. It’s a great place especially for new players because they can max their epic commander very fast.
If you are a new player then first buy Constance sculptures to max gathering skill, after that you can focus on epic commanders. I would not recommend you buy Aethelflaed the start because it’s expensive and you will need a lot of sculptures.
A featured commander will be changed every week so if you need other commanders just save your coins and wait for the next featured commander.
After you get an epic commander that you want on max then you can focus on maxing Aethelflaed .
If you see legendary commander sculpture in the shop then buy it immediately