Migration is implemented in the Rise Of Kingdoms so players can choose a new server if they are on a low population kingdom or they want to play with friends. Migration on a new ROK server is only possible with migration passports pages.
Rise of Kingdoms Passport Pages Requirements
Passport Pages Requirements in ROK depend on your power. More power you have more it will cost. Look image and you will see how many passport pages you need.
To reduce your total power you can kill all your siege units and you can fill up your hospital. That will reduce total power. Also, you can stop using speedups so you do not increase your power.
How to get Passport Pages?
Acquiring Passport Pages is hard and expensive in ROK. There are only 2 ways how to get passport pages in Rise Of Kingdoms:
- Spending money on bundles
- Purchasing with individual alliance credits.
Bundle that contain Passport Pages
You can buy passports in the in-game shop. The bundle is called the New World. If you are not in a rush to migrate I would recommend that you buy only one or 2 packs and wait for bundle reset.
Buying Passport Page with individual Alliance credits.
Buying Passport Page with individual alliance credits is so hard but you can do it.
To buy Passport page you will need 600,000 individual alliance credits to buy it in alliance shop. To restock Passport Page your alliance leader or officer will need to spend 100,000 Alliance credits.
How to migrate with the passport page?
When you are ready and you have collected all passport pages that you need, zoom out of map and you will see globe icon. Tap on it and you will now see a list of all Kingdoms. Find the Kingdom that you want to migrate to.
You want to check if a kingdom is developed and is there a migration power cap. You can send a message to the king of that kingdom to increase the power cap.
You can only migrate on Kingdoms that are Developed.
Developed: This kingdom has been open for more than 120 days, or was established earlier than your home kingdom. Governors from other kingdoms can immigrate here.
Requirements to Migrate
- Your City hall must be Level 16 or higher.
- All march queues are empty ( all troops are in the city).
- Your troops and city are not under attack or fighting.
- You must leave the alliance.
- The number of resources you own does not exceed the protection capacity of your storehouse. So it’s best to donate to your friends.
- All points from participated events will be reset to 0.
- After you migrate you must wait 30 days before migrating again.
- You can’t migrate to kingdoms that are participating in KVK.
- You can migrate only to developed kingdoms (120+ days old).
If your immigration request is successful, your game will be restarted and you will be randomly teleported to in the selected province.
Migration on Imperium Kingdoms
Migration on imperium kingdoms is hard but it possible.
You can migrate to any imperium kingdom if you are under 25M power. ( Soon you will be able to migrate with 35 m powers to imperium kingdoms).
The second method is with special immigration chances-
- Only the King can approve applications for Special Immigration. Once approved, the applicant will receive a notification mail. Once confirmed, he or she can immigrate to that Kingdom.
- Governors who apply for Special Immigration must meet all other mandatory requirements, in addition to the Power requirement.
- Special Immigration Chances can be accumulated to a maximum of 3 times. At the beginning of each month, Imperium Kingdoms gain I chance.
- Only successful Special Immigration will use up Special Immigration Chances.
- Special Immigration applications are effective for 3 days, and are displayed based on time of submission.