Spring symphony is an Event in Rise Of Kingdoms where you will complete different tasks to earn a lot of rewards. The event lasts 10 days, so you’ll have plenty of time to collect all of the rewards. The Spring symphony is broken down into several smaller events.
Spring Symphony event contains:
Dreams of Spring: 7 days of questing for great rewards! Esmeralda’s Prayer: We never know when the wheel of life will stop turning. Maybe your luck can change?
Esmeralda’s Treasures: Try your luck to win some of Esmeralda’s riches.
Race Against Time: Who can eliminate the most barbarians in a short period of time? ~
Zenith of Power: Gain Power to win a brand new city theme!
Tempest Clash: Prove yourself a hero on the high seas!
See the Event Calendar for a detailed schedule.
Esmeralda prayer is a new type of event but it is not as great as the 7k gems events that we used to have. That does not mean that you should not try to get all free rewards. When it comes to spending gems on Esmeraldas prayer it is not worth it. Each spin for Esmeraldas prayer costs 1200 gems and that is simply too expensive for free to play players.
1. You can participate in the event by spending Esmeralda’s Wishing Coins.
2. Spend Wishing Coins to spin the wheel and receive the prize indicated by the pointer. Prize amounts are limited and will not be replenished once depleted.
3. Prizes are divided into 8 types of normal prizes and 4 types of special prizes. When all 4 of the special prizes have been won, you will automatically receive all of the remaining prizes on the wheel and do not need to spin it again.
4. The chances of winning a certain prize type may decrease due to reductions in the amount remaining. Correspondingly, the chances of winning other prize types may increase as the amount of those prizes decreases.
5. Each time the wheel is spun, you must spend at least 1 Wishing. For subsequent spins you may spend up to 3 Wishing Coins. Coin For each extra Wishing Coin you spend, you will gain an extra pointer. Each pointer is separate from the other pointers.
6. Once the wheel has been cleared, Leftover Wishing Coins can be exchanged for Golden Keys, Crystal Keys, or 8-Hour Speedups. Unexchanged Wishing Coins will be reclaimed.
You can get Wishing Coins with: Dreams of Spring, Race Against Time, Bundle, Gems, Esmeralda’s Collection and Tempest Clash.
During the event, you can participate in Daily Quests or Blessings From Above. Daily Quests are reset every day and must be completed before they are reset. Each day you can get 4 coins. “Blessings From Above” are effective throughout the entire event. However, before some quests can be completed, certain designated quests must be completed first.
Dreams of Spring
Dreams of Spring is a place where you will complete easy tasks to get small rewards. Rewards are not that great but they are free. When the event ends you will be able to open a chest that will contain epic commander sculptures.
Race Against Time Event
Race Against Time Event is an event where you will kill as many barbarians as you can in 5 min time. The competition will be high because good rewards are only in the top 20 so you will have to give the best you can. You can check out our race against time guide that will help you. Rewards for the race against time were changed and now you will get legendary materials instead of legendary commander sculptures.
Zenith of Power
Zenith of Power is an event that will include 8 kingdoms. What I mean is that the leaderboard will be shared by 8 kingdoms. This event is basically for pay to win. The only chance to win this event for free to play players is if you are in dead kingdoms or if you saved a lot of speedups.
Not only that this event will include pay-to-win players from your kingdom but also play-to-win players from the other 7 kingdoms. Rewards in Zenith of power are great, especially city skin that will give you.