Version 1.0.38: “Anniversary Festival” at around [UTC 2020/8/31]. Before the update, you can download data in advance via events to earn nice rewards.
“Anniversary Festival” Events
(Will go live within 2 weeks after the update) The Anniversary Festival is starting soon. Let’ s eat cake and share a happy moment of celebration! A number of great events are coming soon: ROK Yearbook: We are so grateful to all governors for your support, and we will be giving out a very special gift! In the coming days, we will write a magnificent history book together!
Anniversary Festival: 7 days of questing for great rewards!
Celebration Cake: Collect Candy Commanders to decorate the delicious cake, earning a limited edition decoration and city theme!
Tasty Task: Find Celebration Boxes to add the finishing touches to the Celebration Cake!
Zenith of Power: Climb to great heights and earn a city theme fit for a king!
Arms Training: Challenge an Armsmaster Lohar who gets stronger with each battle! How long can you last?
Commander System Optimizations
Since first coming online, the commander system has always been popular with governors. However, we’ ve received feedback from some governors that some of the skill descriptions were not clear enough. In order to address this, we’ re making the following optimizations:
1) We have made adjustments to skill descriptions to make them clearer, more consistent, and easier to understand.
2) We added key term explanations to skill descriptions. While viewing a skill description, tap on a term to bring up a detailed explanation.
- We added a quick-action function for unoccupied areas. Governors can now tap and hold an unoccupied area to perform a number of troop-related actions.
- We optimized the screen for the “Strange Incidents” event to make it simpler and easier to understand.
- When you have spent all your Action Points, you can now spend gems to refill them immediately (gems required will scale up with the number of times this function is used).
- We optimized the attribute display for equipment and blueprints. Governors can now tap an equipment blueprint or fragment to see the attributes the corresponding equipment will have.
- A new commander, “Matilda of Flanders” , will be added to the tavern. Once added, there will be a small adjustment to the probability in Golden Chest Rewards. Check the Golden Chest Rewards Details page in your tavern for details then.
- Richard I and Yi Seong-Gye Sculptures will be added to Daily Special Offers.
- We added a Recommended Lineup function to the “Ceroli Crisis” event to help governors make their troop and commander choices.
- Defeating a Barbarian Fort in the “Light Versus Darkness” event now grants the camp a fixed amount of points, which is no longer affected by the number of troops who joined the rally.
- Each governor can now only send one troop at a time to participate in the “Silk Road” event.