Governor Profile is a place where you will find all information about your account in Rise Of Kingdoms.
Every player has a unique ID number for the city. Because ROK is growing there is a chance that your ID will change.
Players can’t have the same username. Every user name must be unique. Pressing on the name you will be able to change your username. You can input 3 to 15 characters. Usernames can contain numbers, letters, or special characters. To change a username you will need 500 gems or items for changing names that can be obtained in the alliance shop.
Each player can choose their unique picture for the avatar or you can use default ones. On top of that, you can apply a special avatar frame that can be obtained with different events, achievements, etc.
You can upload 6 pictures to your album. You have a display option to set it on private or allow it for other players to see it. If other players like your pictures in the album they can give heart to it.
You can see your total power of troops, buildings, technology. When you train more troops or upgrade technology your power will be updated automatically while your power on the leaderboard will need time to be updated.
It will show the total number of units you killed and severely wounded. not by power. The total number of kills will not include all neutral units. If you tap on (?) you will see the total number of units you killed by tier.
Green bar that will show you how much action points you have. The capacity of the bar is 1000 but it can be increased with VIP level. You will spend action points on neutral units and some other tasks. To increase action points recovery you can take rune or increase VIP level.
Place where you can set your best achievements. There are 5 slots. With completing achievements you will receive great rewards like legendary commander sculptures, frames, gems, etc.
This feature can be unlocked on level 8. Raking contains 9 different sub-sections. They are not updated immediately.
It will display the name of your alliance. If you are not in the alliance you will have this symbol (-).
This will show you the total number of troops that you have by tier. You can see 3 different subsections when you open troop’s list. Also, you can see hospital capacity and how much troops you have in it, a total power of troops and troop dispatch queue.
In the City- will how your total number of troops by tier and commanders who are defending the city.
On the Map- It will show you what commander you have on the map and how much troops are with them.
Achievement is unlocked when you get the City Hall level to 10. Inside you will find 6 different categories.
It shows you what Civilization you are. Clicking on it you will see all civilizations that are currently in the game. You will be able to change civilization with gems or with items for changing civilization that you can get in an alliance shop.
It will show stats about your account.
- Building power
- Technology power
- Troop power
- Commander power
- Highest power
- Scout times
- Resources gathered
- Resources assisted
- Alliance help times
Here you can set title to your commanders to receive a special boost of stats.
You have 7 different titles for commanders and each has a requirement
- Range- Unlocks at 80,000 power. Bonus stats Damage to barbarians +5% Commander EXP gain 5%
- Tax Officer- Unlocks at 200,000 power. Bonus stats- gathering speed
- Drillmaster-Unlocks at 500,000 power. Troops attack 1%
- Iron Guard- Unlocks at 1,200,000 power. Troops health 1%
- Supply Captain- Unlocks at 3M power. gathering speed +5% Troop load +5%
- Charge Captain- Unlocks at 8M power. Rally army attack 1% Rally Army march speed 1%.
- Knight Head- Troop’s defense 1% Troop Health 1%.
Here you will find all settings in Rise Of Kingdoms.
- Notifications- Here you can set different notifications that you want to receive.
- General setting- Here you can change graphic quality, music volume, SFX volume. Block Emojis? Quick Chats, Enable War Frenzy Notice, Change Troop Strength Bar, March Queue Shortcut, User Interface Displays, and much more.
- Emojis– You can change what emojis you want to use.
- Search Player– You can search for a player by his name.
- Character Management– Here you will see a list of all your account in Rise Of kingdoms.
- Account-Option where you can link your account so you do not lose your progress. You can link with Facebook or with google. You can also switch your account.
- Customer Service– this is where you will contact Customer service if you have some problems with the game.
- Language– Place where you can change the game language
- Community– it will show you all links to official Lilith communities.
- Redeem– a place where you will enter your redeem codes.
- Block Mail– List Of all players that you have blocked. You can block 999 players.