“Spring Has Sprung!” at UTC 2020/03/09 06:00. The servers will be down for an estimated 3 hours during the update.
“Spring Has Sprung!”
– Willows and Flowers: Get Branches by collecting resources in your city, gathering resources on the map, and defeating barbarians. You can use them in the “Branching Out” event.
– Branching Out: Use Branches to help grow your sapling, earning abundant rewards.
– Reach for the Top: Become a powerhouse in your kingdom and earn a brand new city theme — Amber Fortress!- Arms Training: Are you ready for Armsmaster Lohar’s spring training sessions? Lohar gets stronger as training goes on, just how much can you endure?
Added a ton of personal achievements. Also added a new category of
achievements. Governors can now choose to display certain achievements
in their personal information.
Chieftains of Barbarian Camps and Barbarian Keeps
Defeating the chieftains of Barbarian Camps and Barbarian Keeps will grant even higher chances of dropping equipment blueprints.
New rally kills
For kills that happen during rally battles, the damage will now be more
accurately accredited to Governors that participated in these battles.
Optimized album display. Governors who had uploaded a photo will
now have an even more obvious indicator in the personal information
Imperium Kingdoms Migration
Special Immigration chances of Imperium Kingdoms will now
accumulate at the beginning of each month if not used up, to a maximum
of 3 chances.
Past Glory Event
During the Past Glory event, Governors can now donate Elite Commander Sculptures and Epic Commander Sculptures.
Individual Rankings Changes
All individual rankings will now display the top 1000 Governors. A new
personal achievements ranking has been added.
Double tap the avatar of your army on the right to quick select all troops
within that army.
When attacking troops during a rally, we can now use multi-selection as
normal. Governors can do this by double tapping their own troops on the
map, or by double tapping on the army’s avatar by the right.
Ceroli Crisis Changes
Based on Governors’ feedback, we have modified the reward rules for
the Ceroli Crisis (4 Players), and added two new generals for Governors to
challenge. Now Governors can earn exclusive currency used to exchange
for special rewards by playing the Ceroli Crisis (4 Players) event, which
opens up once every two weeks.
AOE Small Change
Made a minor adjustment to area attack skills. These skills will now
choose targets from all enemy Governor troops that are currently attacking you and are within the skill’s area effect.
Ark of Osiris Optimizations
- Added Practice Matches to the Ark of Osiris. From Mondays to Fridays,
alliance leaders or titled officers can spend Gems to unlock a session of
Practice Match for alliance members to practice with.
- Optimized the battle results mail for the Ark of Osiris. Now statistics such
as individual healing and more are shown in the mail.
- Alliance skills and commander equipment will take effect as normal
during the Ark of Osiris.
- Support your favorite alliance in an all new bets event during the Osiris
- The skills system will be added in after the Osiris League enters the
Playoffs. Show off your big brain plays!
- Locked commanders can now be dispatched as normal during the Ark of Osiris.