We plan to update the game to version 1.0.44: “Ninja Attack” on around
[UTC 2021/03/10]. Before the update, you can download data in advance
via events to earn nice rewards. We apologize for any inconvenience this
might cause and will send you a compensation reward once the update is
Crossover Event for NINJA GAIDEN 3: RAZOR’S EDGE The heir of the Hayabusa clan will rise again soon (roughly one week after this update)!
What secrets do the ninjas guard…? A Rise of Kingdoms and NINJA GAIDEN 3: RAZOR’S EDGE crossover event will take place for a limited time:
1) Scroll Assembling: Collect scattered fragments and put them together to form the Hayabusa clan’s secret scrolls while earning great rewards like avatar frames and name plaques!
2) Limited-time “Dragon Ninja” and “Shinobi of the Shadows” bundles available! Purchase them to obtain a plethora of rare rewards that are no longer in circulation!
Optimizations for “Lost Kingdom: Season of Conquest”.
Governors have provided us with numerous suggestions and feedback since the Season of Conquest went live. We tried and tested a lot of things, and we listened to a lot of people in the ROK community. We decided to reduce crystal buffs during the Season of Conquest, add more ways to gain crystals, and increase the number of crystals earned in this version. The following are the specifics:
When the update is released, the following changes will be implemented for new Seasons of Conquest as well as those currently in progress:
1) Increased the number of crystals dropped by barbarians and barbarian forts significantly.
2) The number of crystals awarded for completing Bastion quests has been increased.
3) The difficulty of Bastion quests has been reduced.
4) The refresh cooldown for Bastion quests has been reduced.
5) Reduced the power of Season of Conquest barbarians as well as the cost of attacking them in action points.
6) Bastions’ location will be shown on the strategic view of the world map.
7) Kahar the Hidden’s duration has been reduced to 30 minutes, and Kahar’s Treasure’s duration has been reduced to 10 minutes.
The following changes will only apply to Seasons of Conquest that begin after the update is applied:
1) Reworked the combat-related buffs available from the crystal research center.
2) Increased the capacity of crystal mines for conversion.
3) Significantly shortened the time required to upgrade the crystal mine and crystal research center.
4) Significantly reduced the time required to conduct research on crystal technologies.
5) “Season Quests” have been added, which can be completed to earn a large number of speedup items.
6) Added a slew of achievements that, when unlocked, grant “Crystal Chests.” These chests can be used to obtain crystals in the upcoming Season of Conquest.
7) At the same time, any kingdom that begins the next Season of Conquest after the update will receive 1.5 million crystals.
Governor to assist them in getting off to a good start.
We hope that the aforementioned changes will provide all Governors with a more enjoyable Season of Conquest experience. At the same time, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused Governors who have already taken part in Season of Conquest. We will send compensation items to Governors of kingdoms that have already participated in or are currently participating in the Season of Conquest. Please make certain that you claim it.
Optimizations for Lucerne Scrolls
Many Governors believe the Lucerne Scrolls are too difficult and time-consuming. As a result, we’ve decided to reduce the difficulty of Lucerne Scrolls quests and make each event shorter. The following changes have been made:
1) There is a new display at Lucerne Scrolls.
2) The duration of each season has been reduced from eight weeks to five weeks, and the maximum quest level has been reduced to 50.
3) Made the Lucerne Scrolls quests easier.
4) Added “Ancestor’s Legacy” and “Divine Inheritance” quest rewards.
5) After purchasing “Treasure Hunter,” you will still be able to purchase “The Archaeologist.”
1) We’ve discovered a few bugs with the “Kingdoms List” and “Lost Kingdom” displays. Many Governors are having trouble locating the Lost Kingdom. These issues will be addressed after this update. We’ve created new screens for Kingdoms List and Lost Kingdom, as well as renumbered Lost Kingdom servers to make them more intuitive.
2) Following the conclusion of Season 3, we will adjust the pace of commander acquisition in order to allow more Governors to recruit powerful late-stage commanders and to promote a more balanced gaming environment. After completing Lost Kingdom Season 3 (“Light and Darkness”), kingdoms can now select which commander’s sculptures they will receive as rewards in the following “Mightiest Governor” and “Wheel of Fortune” events.
3) At the same time, we will be adding new ways for Governors to acquire commanders so that they have access to a diverse range of commanders as soon as they enter Season of Conquest. When a kingdom enters Season of Conquest, a new Legendary Tavern event will take place, giving Governors the opportunity to obtain sculptures for any commander their kingdom already has access to. Please see the event page for more information and schedules.
4) In the “Ceroli Crisis” and “Ian’s Ballads” scenario battles, team sizes will be increased from four to five, and boss difficulty will be adjusted accordingly.
5) Storehouse-protected resources can no longer be transported.
6) As the dust settles on the Osiris League Season 3 battlefields, Season 4 is ready to begin! Prepare for the greatest showdown ever with brand-new rules, expanded pre-match coverage, and even more in-depth statistical analysis! Keep an eye out!